2009年3月28日星期六

(53)Your Song 电影红磨坊歌词

--Alessandro Safina; Ewan McGregor

My gift is my song
And this one's for you
[Rep 1]
You can tell everybody
That this is your song
It may be quite simple
but Now that it's done
[Rep 2]
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is
Now you're in the world
[End of Rep 1] [End of Rep 2]
I sat on the roof
And I kicked off the moss
Well, some of these verses
They got me quite cross
But the sun's been kind
while I wrote this song
It's for people like you that
Keep it turned on
So excuse me forgetting
But these things I do
You see, I forgetten
If they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Your are the sweetest eyes
I've ever seen


PS:最美的歌曲!

没有评论:

发表评论

欢迎就文章所述观点、问题发表看法和留言。
请勿发表任何有关政治、宗教、成人等敏感性评论,勿发表带有人身攻击性、骂人、脏话等,博主有权删除任何评论,见谅!谢谢!